A division of the Greater Palm Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau, Film Oasis provides professional, attentive assistance to production companies seeking to shoot on location in Greater Palm Springs, California. Film Oasis works closely with nine resort cities, Riverside County Film Commission, Film in Palm Springs, Greater Palm Springs Film Alliance, government and tribal agencies as well as the CVB’s vast network of hospitality and business partners to directly connect you to the resources you need for a smooth and successful shoot.
- Providing detailed information on the area and connecting you to location experts if needed.
- Helping you easily navigate the permitting process with various jurisdictions.
- Searching for crew and talent accommodations and negotiating rates.
- Directing you to cost effective incentives and discounts.
- Connecting you with additional production services (caterers, prop and equipment rentals. Etc.)
HOLLYWOOD’S BACKLOT FOR MORE THAN A CENTURY. WE ‘GET’ PRODUCTION.
In Greater Palm Springs and the surrounding California Desert Region, you’ll find:
- Diverse locations duplicating nearly every type of setting.
- More than 300 days of sunshine annually.
- California Film & Tax Credit Program 2.0 incentives.
- Riverside County and City incentives and fee waivers.
- A skilled local production crew base.
- Wide range of accommodations and amenities for talent and crew.
- Only two hours from Los Angeles, San Diego and Orange County.
- Less than one hour drive to Pioneertown, Joshua Tree National Park, Salton Sea State Recreation Area, Anza-Borrego Desert State Park and Salvation Mountain.
- Convenient flight access via Palm Springs International Airport, served by 10 airlines including seasonal nonstop service from New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport.